Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Yellow Peril

Just preparing to drive this down a runway for a pilot film shot many years ago.

Nikon D2XS, 17 - 55, 1/320 f10, PP LR5 XAnalog Basic filter

Cool! Thanks for sharing with us! Love it!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Nov 30, 2013, 08:07)alberm Wrote:  Just preparing to drive this down a runway for a pilot film shot many years ago.

That's a great shot. Where did you take it? It looks vaguely like Buntingthorpe.

(Dec 2, 2013, 11:03)Phil J Wrote:  
(Nov 30, 2013, 08:07)alberm Wrote:  Just preparing to drive this down a runway for a pilot film shot many years ago.

That's a great shot. Where did you take it? It looks vaguely like Buntingthorpe.

It was an airfield in Ipswich, cant remember the exact name but it also had a fighter plane graveyard where i also shot some images of the car, was quite a day in many ways.

How did the car handle? I can't make out the model, is that an Elise?

Its like driving a go kart, sticks to the track like glue, i wouldnt advise to drive them on the road as the seat is no more than 1inch thick, the suspension is unforgiving, no carpets so plenty of road noise and at 6.2" a bitch to get in. The model i was driving is the Elise 11R and its super quick and as you are literally sitting on the floor it feels even quicker.

A few more from the day

I like the first one best - it's the contrast that draws your eyes to the car even though it's not front and center. Great image, it must've been quite an experience to drive it! Smile

Awesome car and jet you have there. are you flying one of those?

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
May 26, 2016, 20:18
Last Post by cuilin
Jul 24, 2015, 07:44
Last Post by czkid
Apr 2, 2015, 06:25