• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

all you need...

on one bicycle!

just a couple of snaps from today,

Greetings, Uli

[Image: allyouneedt1.jpg]

[Image: allyouneedt2.jpg]

Love it Uli.
It looks so different from home, and yet if you change the nationality and go to a local flea market it is probably the same.
We have a weekly market? (about 8 stalls Rolleyes ) meat/vegetables/flowers/records, and there is one that sells just about anything.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Amazing... and entire market wrapped around one dangerously unroadworthy vehicle. And yes, we have plenty of carts and similar, but nothing with quite the variety of this one.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

We have also those kind of those street markets in Mexico, and I like to visit them a lot. They have very fresh vegetables and fruit.
I don't think we have bicycle like this one, because the streets are more narrow, but they have a stand that you avoid specially when you go with the kids... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

The customer seems to be very formally dressed Smile Great shots.

Canon stuff.

hihi, chris, that is the seller actually. People here have a faible for uniforms...

Thanks for comments everyone!

Smile

Looks like he stepped out of the Navy Smile

Canon stuff.

"...an entire market wrapped around one dangerously unroadworthy vehicle...."(matthew)

...in the UK we call that a Vauxhall...

:|

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Smile

Sorry Uli, should have said: nice+vibrant pics!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Great pic Uli! How does he manage to ride it?? Big Grin

Jules, that is a good and most obvious question which I have never thought about!
But I have seen all sorts of piles of stuff on vehicles moving around, should remember to take a pictures sometime!

uli