Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

arboretum

A friendly little bee at soos creek arboretum

Attached Files Image(s)

Love the detail - it looks as if you could reach out and feel the hairs on the bee! Thanks for posting!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thank you for the comment Barbara, im liking my new extension tube more and more as i get used to it, the amazing part is this was hand held

Awesome Melvin. Care to tell us more of your settings and used gears to take this shot. This would really give us all a tip and idea how to create stunning shots like your. Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

sure i will bare all: canon 5d camera 100mm macro with 12mm extension tube, exposure for this image was iso:500 aperture: f6.7 with plus one exposure compensation at 1/200 second exposure, which your exposures will depend on your circumstances, biggest thing is know your equipment., and shooot, shoooot shooooot

Attached Files Image(s)

Now here's something to learn. Getting extending your 100mm macro lens with an extension tube. Not everybody knows about it. Thanks Melvin Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Thats what these sites are for isnt it, to hlp and encourage others to excell in their photographic endeavors

I love the first photo! You really need to have a steady hand and a lot of patience for these, congrats!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Wedding Shooter
May 27, 2008, 08:36