Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

blackthorn absract

blackthorn in bloom, does this work, i'm not sure

Very good Garainte. It looks like something from one of the old established schools of art. Like something which Van Gough (SP?) might have produced during his 'blue' period. It's an impressive piece of photography for my money.

Regards.

Phil.

Seems to have a blue cast, to me. Intentional? Ed.

To each his own!

(Mar 29, 2014, 07:03)Phil J Wrote:  Very good Garainte. It looks like something from one of the old established schools of art. Like something which Van Gough (SP?) might have produced during his 'blue' period. It's an impressive piece of photography for my money.

Regards.

Phil.

wow thanks Phil

(Mar 29, 2014, 07:52)EdMak Wrote:  Seems to have a blue cast, to me. Intentional? Ed.

Hi Ed, it was intentional put perhaps too much, hence posting on the critique page

(Mar 29, 2014, 17:02)gerainte Wrote:  
(Mar 29, 2014, 07:52)EdMak Wrote:  Seems to have a blue cast, to me. Intentional? Ed.

Hi Ed, it was intentional put perhaps too much, hence posting on the critique page

Definitely far too much for me - but the title is "blackthorn abstract" and in abstract anything goes, so it's just fine! Smile

Philip

(Mar 29, 2014, 17:29)MrB Wrote:  
(Mar 29, 2014, 17:02)gerainte Wrote:  

Definitely far too much for me - but the title is "blackthorn abstract" and in abstract anything goes, so it's just fine! Smile

Philip

Ah ,cunning use of words eh; definitely my "blue period."

I like the focus on the background, it makes the eye really search for the subject for a bit. Nice catch!

(Apr 3, 2014, 05:01)kNox Wrote:  I like the focus on the background, it makes the eye really search for the subject for a bit. Nice catch!

Thanks KNox