Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

carpets,...and cats -II-

6) These stairs from 18th centuries, too old and like a waves... I went up! even made me afraid these stairs BUT it was worthy for me Smile
[Image: IMG_2713a.jpg]

7)
[Image: IMG_2712a.jpg]

8)
[Image: IMG_2710a.jpg]

9)
[Image: IMG_2688a.jpg]

10)
[Image: IMG_2700a.jpg]

11)
[Image: IMG_2701a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Actually, I find this a fascinating little journey: I've never seen cats as "significant" creatures,and to see someone's photographic reflections on such things, well, I find it interesting. My own view of cats is summed up by "sneeze, avoid, throw something at", as they murder birds in my garden, choosing my garden instead of their own as a toilet. This challenges my anti-feline prejudice..and these cats look as if they're real characters: thank you Nia.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Zig Wrote:Actually, I find this a fascinating little journey: I've never seen cats as "significant" creatures,and to see someone's photographic reflections on such things, well, I find it interesting. My own view of cats is summed up by "sneeze, avoid, throw something at", as they murder birds in my garden, choosing my garden instead of their own as a toilet. This challenges my anti-feline prejudice..and these cats look as if they're real characters: thank you Nia.
.... Smile I am so sad to hear your experience with cats, I have a cat, she is my Princess but she lives indoor Smile I think, I can understand you,
about these cats... This city is amazing and I noticed today when I searched my files, there is not any day/subject/event that I haven't taken a cat pictures!!!!! So it is easy to find them and to capture them in an interesting poses... Like this one. When I noticed this cat I wanted to go up but the stairs made me afraid, I have problem with my knee... but yes, the cat won and I went up! Don't ask how I went down again, I don't like stairs... anyway, I am glad you found this interesting dear Zig,

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Your picture #8 made smile... I used to take the same picture... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:Your picture #8 made smile... I used to take the same picture... Smile
Actually dear Irma, I have a problem with my knee and sometimes I can't walk! I have to get a surgery but I don't want,
I know I am not right. Anyway, so stairs are what I don't like! They are my nightmare as if and especially this old one,
how made me afraid! But yes, photography won! So why I took them... It was important for me... Smile

By the way, I can see that stairs are the subject for you too, I hope your reason is better than me dear Irma Smile

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by matthew
Aug 28, 2011, 09:10
Last Post by nia
Jun 13, 2011, 12:58