Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

christmas whisper

The weather is nasty, autumn now seems gone for good and there seems to have
come the time for table top photography, with a cup of tea on the side (not to be spread over the table or camera....)
so I tried to arrange a small setup today, a very impromptu undertaking using simple props,
used the 5D and 100/2.8 macro mounted on tripoed, flash bounced off the ceiling, hence the
harsh shadows under the "angels' " chins. And it turned out, I was in Christmas mood already!!!

Can you see them smile elfishly, hear whispering about their Christmas plans,
seeing them I am sure they are watching you closely to see whether you have been
a good boy and deserved your gifts this year!

[Image: xmasprep-1.jpg]

[Image: xmasprep-2.jpg]

[Image: xmasprep-3.jpg]

[Image: xmasprep-4.jpg]

[Image: xmasprep-5.jpg]

[Image: xmasprep-6.jpg]

[Image: xmasprep-7.jpg]

Of course you are welcome but not obliged to comment.

Hope you enjoy!

Uli

Having been away for a month have just seen these among the unanswered posts.
It seems you have got the little chinese figure bug again. They would make nice christmas cards with a greeting on them.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Nicely done! I'm in the Christmas mood too!

How did you get the fade effect at the bottom of the photos? Dry ice?? Big Grin

Really like them Uli.

Canon stuff.

Uli,

Great to see you are still shooting. It's been quite a while since I've been on the forum and seen your stuff, but it's still great as usual. Too bad we can't go to the market anymore for photoshoots!

Hi Uli, we haven't met yet, but I heard you are very busy right now. By the way I am a new member here and I found one of your works. This is absolutely so beautiful and makes me to be more in photography. I loved them. They are all in artistic view. I noted all your technical details about them, I need to learn sure. It is early maybe but I felt this Christmas mood too. Thank you wherever you are, my wishes for you too,

And thank you dear NT, you are so nice. Always.

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post