Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hi all
Thumbs Up 

hi all just come across the site I am from brighton in sunny England any one out there

(Aug 16, 2014, 01:42)wills Wrote:  hi all just come across the site I am from brighton in sunny England any one out there

Hi
Yep, lots of us here one the other side of the pond and all over the world! Welcome to the Shutter Talk Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and your interest in photography. We have a great group of photographers here, from beginners to professionals that help each other with all things photography! Hope to see some of your posts. Have a wonderful day Wills! Cheers. Sharon.

Life is good. Capture it!

Hello,

Welcome to the photography forums! It is a pleasure to have you here on site with us! Pull up a chair and make yourself at home here!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Welcome to a great site. Ed.

To each his own!

(Aug 16, 2014, 01:42)wills Wrote:  hi all just come across the site I am from brighton in sunny England any one out there
Hi and welcome. ruth

Hi Wills, Welcome to the site. I am a newly also so still attempting to find my way around. Noticed your from sunny Brighton, Sussex -by -the Sea. I also came from that area Newhaven and then Hove. If I see any of your photo's of the area I will probably know where they were taken. I recently had some photo's of the great Sussex storm sent me of the lightening above the Palace Pier. Fantastic!
Hope to see some of your work on the site soon.
All the best. Tel.