Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new to the site

Hi my name is carol Johnson my camera is a Nikon d3200 I also have a Nikon d100 I am on my year 3 of photography course at collage I love taking photos of landscapes but mainly of waterfalls.
I have learned so much on the courses I have done but would like to learn more with your help and advice please.
ok that is all I can think of putting for now if anyone wants to know anything more please ask.
carolj

Hello carol Johnson,
How are you? Welcome to this community and I hope you will enjoy staying here.

Hello and welcome! Feel free to ask any questions you may have! This is a helpful group who love to learn and share!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Sep 18, 2014, 07:29)Barbara G. Wrote:  Hello and welcome! Feel free to ask any questions you may have! This is a helpful group who love to learn and share!

hi thank you for your welcome reply's sorry its taken me so long to reply but I have been on holiday then I could not remember which password I had used so now I have reset it and am back on lol and will be on regular

Welcome Carol, which part of the world?? Ed.

To each his own!

Hi Ed I come from lancshire England were are you from?
(Oct 2, 2014, 15:55)EdMak Wrote:  Welcome Carol, which part of the world?? Ed.

Scottish Borders. Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!
Shocked 

SmileNice part of the country
(Oct 3, 2014, 01:03)EdMak Wrote:  Scottish Borders. Cheers. Ed.
Smile

(Sep 18, 2014, 03:36)shumicse Wrote:  Hello carol Johnson,
How are you? Welcome to this community and I hope you will enjoy staying here.
hi
thank you for your welcome to the community I think I will enjoy it on here now I have got back on lol for some reason it had locked me out every time I tried to put my password in but all sorted now and ready to join in with the stuff on here once I have found my way around

Hello Carol J. I'm also new to the forum and looking forward to viewing any images you post. I note that you are from the borders; my birth town is Workington Cumbria 30 miles south of the border City of Carlisle. Peter (Plantsman)

(Nov 7, 2014, 04:58)Plantsman Wrote:  Hello Carol J. I'm also new to the forum and looking forward to viewing any images you post. I note that you are from the borders; my birth town is Workington Cumbria 30 miles south of the border City of Carlisle. Peter (Plantsman)

Sorry! total mixup there between lancashire and the Scottish borders

(Nov 7, 2014, 05:17)Plantsman Wrote:  
(Nov 7, 2014, 04:58)Plantsman Wrote:  Hello Carol J. I'm also new to the forum and looking forward to viewing any images you post. I note that you are from the borders; my birth town is Workington Cumbria 30 miles south of the border City of Carlisle. Peter (Plantsman)

Sorry! total mixup there between lancashire and the Scottish borders
Hi plantsman hope you have fun on here and I will put some photos on when I find my way around and sus out how to do it lol and don't worry about the mix up about the Lancashire and Scottish borders
we are all photographers and that is all that matters

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Jul 7, 2017, 14:04
Last Post by Barbara G.
Jun 26, 2017, 09:41