Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi this is my introduction

SmileHi

I'm Tigerlily, I guess I chose that name because I love tigers, the real ones and I love flowers, so tigerlily. I am a keen photographer who takes lots and lots of happy snaps, some good, some not. I am a mature age student doing Bach of Education. I am new to all this student stuff and as I am very mature (old) it is all very daunting. It also takes me away from my favorite passtime. Photos and playing with my new Canon 400D. I have not used an SLR for a very long time, but I am having a great time learning how to use them again. If I can work out how to do it I will post one or two of my favorite shots on this site. Big Grin

Welcome aboard. Please feel free to post your shots - and don't worry about your experience level - we don't bite (much).

Hey tigerlily, great to have you onboard. My wife did a graduate diploma in secondary education too and she really enjoyed it.

Feel free to post photos - check the FAQ if unsure.

Jules

Hello, hope you find the forum useful and post some pictures Wink

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

Great name Tigerlilly! Welcome to the forums. You are never too old to try anything new good on you. Look forward to seeing some "happy snaps"

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” - Helmut Newton.

Welcome

Canon stuff.

Welcome to shuttertalk Tiger... if your not sure how to do something just ask Smile

Hi Tigerlily. Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Welcome , post some shots . we would love to see them ...

........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Welcome to ST and congratulaitions on your decision to take the plunge (back) into education. I hope you'll enjoy it once you get into the swing. Is everyone else there much younger or are the "generations" mixed?

Post some pics! Nice cam.

Uli

Welcome to Shuttertalk - I also have a 400D, great camera. Look forward to seeing your pics Smile

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by washington1775
Apr 13, 2017, 07:20
Last Post by caveman
Apr 5, 2016, 09:34