Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

photos

good day all, here are a few from our first realy nice sunny saturday this year here in covington, wa. let me know what you all think, and tell what could have i done better,

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello Melvin,

Thank you for sharing with us! I love the subject matter! If you do any post processing, on the first one you could take the bud out and concentrate on the open flower. Just a thought...others will be along soon to comment as well!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Apr 2, 2013, 15:21)Barbara G. Wrote:  Hello Melvin,

Thank you for sharing with us! I love the subject matter! If you do any post processing, on the first one you could take the bud out and concentrate on the open flower. Just a thought...others will be along soon to comment as well!

Thank you Barbara, i was thinking of trying content aware too see if i can get a clean edit

On the second one, I would also consider crop some off the top to bring more focus on the flower. And, maybe just a little off the bottom - just my personal view though!

(Apr 2, 2013, 19:44)Barbara G. Wrote:  On the second one, I would also consider crop some off the top to bring more focus on the flower. And, maybe just a little off the bottom - just my personal view though!

Thanks for the comments Barbara, here is a cropped version, sans the vignette, do you think vignette adds or detract

Attached Files Image(s)

I love the vignette, or short impression (highly focused) of the scene you are working with! They are like bursts of interesting energy that comes from what you are focusing on! :0)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post