Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

plant images

i would like to ask for critique of these images and see if someone has a idea to make them better

Attached Files Image(s)

(Apr 18, 2013, 08:46)melvin Wrote:  i would like to ask for critique of these images and see if someone has a idea to make them better

Mr. Melvin: I would suggest more contrast on #1. On #2, slightly brighter and a little more contrast. Try and please let me know. Good shots. Joe

I agree that the first image can be sharper and colors can be cleaner (more contrasty and saturated). Maybe making the picture slightly darker would help. I don't like the selective focus in this.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

The white vignette seems a bit odd, on the first one. You might want to step it down a bit. Otherwise, I think these two photos are pretty good. Definitely above average. Keep it up!

(Apr 18, 2013, 08:46)melvin Wrote:  i would like to ask for critique of these images and see if someone has a idea to make them better

Heres a lighter and more contrast version of the plant, ill work on the flower vignette and darken it some some,

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Phil J
Jun 29, 2015, 07:47