[Image: DSC_5229.jpg]

[Image: DSC_5231.jpg]

[Image: DSC_5265.jpg]

[Image: DSC_5268.jpg]

[Image: DSC_5269.jpg]

[Image: DSC_5288.jpg]

[Image: DSC_5333.jpg]

Hello,
I would comment on your photos, but it would help if you indicated what feedback you are looking for. When you post several images, are you asking that I pick a favourite and why, do you wish me to make some sort of global statement about all images or are you asking of a review of a single image (my choice)? I would like to provide a constructive and helpful critique, but I am not sure what you are looking for. If you just wish to share these photos with us, I would consider posting in the "showcase" or "snapshot" sections. If you wish to have your photos reviewed, please help focus the review on what you wish to know. Pavel

Please see my photos at http://mullerpavel.smugmug.com (fewer, better image quality, not updated lately)
or at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pavel_photophile2008/ (all photos)

Automaton2...

I like the fact your images prompt discussion and as photographs they are perfectly valid. Unfortunately I find your approach to posting on this forum less likable, and bordering on troll-like.
As far as I can see you have simply ignored repeated advice against posting multiple images with no explanation in the critique section. Pavel's recommendation is a perfectly valid one, and one that has been suggested and simply ignored by you time and again in the past. It is now getting old.

If you want a critique then that's fine, but please follow the guidelines of the critique section and advice you have received (post just one or maybe two images per post and provide some guidance about what kind of input you are looking for - even if that is just "I'd like to know what first enters your mind when you see this photo"). If you want to simply show us your images then that's fine too, but don't post them in the critique section. In the future I may simply move posts such as this to the "Showcase" section to avoid confusion.

It is also disappointing that you start numerous threads asking for a critique, yet never offer any advice or opinions to other members and rarely even comment again on your own threads, even just to acknowledge the time spent by other users. The whole point of a community is that the members all help each other. It all looks fairly one-way so far.

Please don't take my comments the wrong way. I'm not trying to shun you away from shuttertalk, far from it. I encourage many different points of view and I'd like to hear yours.
I'm simply trying to get you more involved and asking you to give something in order to receive something.

ps: Pavel, if you click on Automaton2's username you'll be able to view a history of his threads and get an idea of where this is coming from...

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Kombi, I share your views. I read the previous posts and I am now even less clear about the purpose of posting A2 stuff in the critique section. It does not appear, that A2 is looking for a real critique of a photo or photos, but rather wishes to discuss his or her "artistic freedom". There are more suited areas for that on this site and I will not comment in the future on A2 postings in the critique section, unless I reach a conclusion that A2 has a genouine wish to seek assistance in improving his/her photo skills. Pavel

Please see my photos at http://mullerpavel.smugmug.com (fewer, better image quality, not updated lately)
or at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pavel_photophile2008/ (all photos)

thanks for viewing

I wont post in critique section