Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

saying hello

hi i am saying hello from the north east of england my son has bought me a new camera with a zoom lens which i love if i could use it with ease i love taking photos of my two labs i know this is not in focus but it was my first photo and i love it

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! I grew up with Labradors and they are a wonderful breed of dogs! Glad you joined us and do not hesitate to post photos or ask questions - this is what we are here for! Congrats on your new camera!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Apr 12, 2014, 07:06)Barbara G. Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the photography forums! I grew up with Labradors and they are a wonderful breed of dogs! Glad you joined us and do not hesitate to post photos or ask questions - this is what we are here for! Congrats on your new camera!

thank you like i said i am new to photography my two labs are my babies barbara wish i could take perfect photos of them

(Apr 12, 2014, 07:18)dollychops Wrote:  thank you like i said i am new to photography my two labs are my babies barbara wish i could take perfect photos of them

If you have the desire, you have a goal to learn and become more experienced. Many of the members here are far above my abilities, but I am learning along the way. You can learn along the way, too!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi and welcome to the forum! Your photo is really nice, and it definitely shows you have a foundation you can build upon. Smile

(Apr 12, 2014, 07:18)dollychops Wrote:  thank you like i said i am new to photography my two labs are my babies barbara wish i could take perfect photos of them

It's all about the practice and I'm sure you'll get there in no time Wink Welcome to the forum dollychops!

(Apr 12, 2014, 05:14)dollychops Wrote:  hi i am saying hello from the north east of england my son has bought me a new camera with a zoom lens which i love if i could use it with ease i love taking photos of my two labs i know this is not in focus but it was my first photo and i love it

Hi, I'm new to the forum as well. I've just bought myself a Nikon D3200 DSLR and apart from point and shoot I have no idea what I'm doing lol .... looking at the pic of ure labs I may be asking you for some advice.

Great start really, not too far away, threw most of my first 20/30 into the bin, or, rather, my boss did. This was 2/3 mts in Photoshop. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

To each his own!