Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sometimes you wish you brought your camera

Today, got to work 7:20, no one was here;
The door was locked, so what to do? Sit outside and wait,
Then I checked again at 8, the door was no longer locked!
but I didn't see anyone open it? :|

I wish i brought my camera to play while waiting

Adam i went metaldetecting today at a local beach so i didn't take my camera along because theres been a lot of car theft in that area. Had i had my camara with me i would have captured a nice shot of a cop car which had a disagreement with the traffic lights.he must of been in a chase cause he sure moved the lights a good distance,the good news is that the cops were ok and diverting traffic around the area. would have been a top shot. Wink

Did you find any precious metals? Big Grin

Whenever I decide not to bring my camera, something worth taking appears right infront of me.

Lol, that would have been a funny sight, Raoul! Big Grin

adam Wrote:Whenever I decide not to bring my camera, something worth taking appears right infront of me.

Same used to happen to me. Then I bought a very small point and shoot camera that I can have with me all the time. Nothing worth shooting happened ever since.

Just kidding! Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Adam i ended up finding 1 9ct gold ring and 1 silver bangle and $9.70 in coins.
querito thats a good idea, i should buy one of those mini digital cameras that they advertise on tv for $60.00 and leave it in the car. GOOD IDEA.
Julian it wasn't a funny sight,but i must admit i did have a bit of a chuckle,what do the cops always say " Speeding kills" Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by canon400d
Nov 10, 2013, 04:15