Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

travel contest submission

A while ago I hinted at the travel photography contest by National Geographic, is anybody thinking of submitting?

I prepared two sets of pictures for the "open series" category, one about a buddhist temple, and one about the
-you guess! - culling and processing of chicken at Chinese farmers' markets. As we are hopefully leaving for some more travel this weekend, I will have to submit soon.

I would love to hear your opinion on the pictures, the arrangement, the topic .... any critique is very welcome.

Thank you!

Uli

For a larger version please see gallery

[Image: Series1_small.jpg]

[Image: Version2_sRGB_small.jpg]

I think the photographs and the arrangement are stunning and I hope you win! Smile

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Seconded, they will have to be good to beat those.
Subject to subjectiveness of course. Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

thanks guys for the encouraging comments!

I like them all , best of luck .

.... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

I did see some really awsome pictures submitted by others.... It's interesting, you can look at the most recently submitted pictures in here.

there is some really nice stuff. Last year I think they got over 50,000 submissions, and for this year they were expecting more even.

uli