Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

we will stick together

I start my new project this month. photographing the elderly over a 12 month period. it should be interesting to say the least.

PICTURES TODAY ARE OUR HISTORY TOMORROW. Finn

Look forward to meeting you when you take my pic!! Ed.

Nex time iam up your way, Ed it's a posabilety. May-be we do some street shooting at the same time.

So, you are going to shoot all the old people in Darlington? I hope GCHQ or NSA are not tuning in to this. Sounds like an interesting project though finn. What’s the full brief?

(Nov 11, 2013, 16:29)Dean Wrote:  So, you are going to shoot all the old people in Darlington? I hope GCHQ or NSA are not tuning in to this. Sounds like an interesting project though finn. What’s the full brief?

Hi Dean
will have to shoot my self first in that case.

The brief is the elderly at work rest and play, that is not a problem.
The hard part is the comparisons. I need to get photos of them in there twenties so that when you put the old photograph and new photograph side by side it gives you a picture of how time changes us all.

It will work well in book form i hope.

(Nov 13, 2013, 04:46)finn Wrote:  
(Nov 11, 2013, 16:29)Dean Wrote:  So, you are going to shoot all the old people in Darlington? I hope GCHQ or NSA are not tuning in to this. Sounds like an interesting project though finn. What’s the full brief?

Hi Dean
will have to shoot my self first in that case.

The brief is the elderly at work rest and play, that is not a problem.
The hard part is the comparisons. I need to get photos of them in there twenties so that when you put the old photograph and new photograph side by side it gives you a picture of how time changes us all.

It will work well in book form i hope.
Sounds an interesting project. Regular updates, I hope

I think I would qualify as 1 of your models!!!!

(Nov 16, 2013, 07:55)Lateron Wrote:  I think I would qualify as 1 of your models!!!!

I had a word with the couple and they have been to gather nearly 60 years. Now that's not bad growing !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post