DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: The Blue Touches with Seagulls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my dear photographer friends,

These are all taken last Saturday at the ferry port while waiting for a ferry-boat. There was a wonderful sunny day under the blue sky. And as always seagulls were the address for my camera Smile I really love them and never getting bored to take their pictures... (but cats are too Smile ) I am not so good as most of you, but I try to capture nice photographs of them Smile

1)
[Image: IMG_0147a.jpg]

2)
[Image: IMG_0298b.jpg]

3)
[Image: IMG_0305b.jpg]

4)
[Image: IMG_0306b.jpg]

5)
[Image: IMG_0308b.jpg]

To be continued,

Thanks and Love,
nia
6)
[Image: IMG_9538a.jpg]

7)
[Image: IMG_9541a.jpg]

8)
[Image: IMG_9548a.jpg]

9)
[Image: IMG_9552a.jpg]

10)
[Image: IMG_9553a.jpg]

11)
[Image: IMG_9557a.jpg]

Thank you,
Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia
Good capture of the motion of these interesting birds - particularly #2.
Toad Wrote:Good capture of the motion of these interesting birds - particularly #2.
Thank you dear Robert, I love these seagulls of the city Smile and I lost myself while I'm taking their pictures...

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia
I see very beautiful pictures in this series nia. #8, #10 and #11 are some of my favorites. They are close to the birds and I can see more clearly the intention of the picture...

Thanks for sharing.. Smile
Irma Wrote:I see very beautiful pictures in this series nia. #8, #10 and #11 are some of my favorites. They are close to the birds and I can see more clearly the intention of the picture...

Thanks for sharing.. Smile
Yes, this number 8 was amazing moment and I am glad that I didn't miss it Smile Thank you dear Irma, means a lot for me,

with my love,
nia