DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Some other images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few more from my very-varied photo-journal:

[attachment=1163]

[attachment=1165]

[attachment=1164]

I'll post more in the near future Smile
interesting images. I liked the cookies/coffee still life best.
For me, the graffiti on the first picture gives the photo history. On the second photo, it is interesting that the real rose has died, but there is life in the roses on the vase.

Thank you for sharing with us!
Very cool shots, you like linear subjects I think...

Are these shot in the town where you live?

K
Thank you so much! Yes, they are shot in my hometown and you are right, photokev, I really do enjoy linear subjects, even if it gets a bit repetitive sometimes, I like to frame carefully, it's a thing I always do!
The last one is really nice. I love that blue, and the geometry rich composition.
I love the second one! It's warm, it has a story behind, it's filled with a positive nostalgic feel and I could watch it for hours Smile
Thank you guys so much for your responses! I'm going to go through my archive again tomorrow to share some more with you Smile
Two simple shots (liniar, of course):

[attachment=1231]

[attachment=1232]

And a little experiment:

[attachment=1233]
The one with the sheets and the last diptych are my favorites. They make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Haha, that makes me happy! I'm glad you like them so much Big Grin
Some mooooore images Smile I know the first two are really crappy scans, but I still like them.

[attachment=1238]

[attachment=1237]

[attachment=1236]

[attachment=1235]
(Mar 14, 2013, 12:00)alessya Wrote: [ -> ]Some mooooore images Smile I know the first two are really crappy scans, but I still like them.

I just LOVE the first! Never mind it's a scan, it is still great photo.

I'm glad you like it so much, Korry! Speaking of journals, I just found this little treasure browsing tonight: http://www.francescajane.blogspot.com - you should take a look, it's pretty visually stricking!
I like your adventurous wandering. The photos look like Polaroid shots. There is a sentimentality about the muted colors. I know you mentioned this but what camera are you using?
Thank you so, so much, Don! Your words really mean a lot to me Smile
When I took these last three I was using a Canon 450D, now I'm using a 600D. As for some of the scans I uploaded earlier, they are shot with a Canon 300V film camera. The muted colors you see are from my post-processing, I usually play with curves in photoshop.
Interesting taste in color. You buck the trend.
I don't know much about trends, it's just the way i like them Smile My film images tend to keep the same color scheme even without the post-processing.
Great colors and composition. The last 5 are really great, you should include the in a series. A small printed album would also do them justice Smile
Thank you, Vlad! Don't know what to say about the book though, I don't know if anyone would buy it Big Grin
I got around and scanned some old films, so here are a few images:

[attachment=1320]

[attachment=1321]

[attachment=1322]

[attachment=1323]
Cool - Thanks for sharing with us!
I have no idea what it is, but I love the third one Smile
It's a magnified cactus, Korry! I'm glad you like it Smile
Pages: 1 2