DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: A hill near Anqing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't remember the name of this hill, but I climbed it together with my student whose hometown I
visited last weekend.
The climb took about 3.5 hours climbing over and under these rocks (where the hell do they come from?), crawling through caves.... you can read more about it in my blog if you want, here are just a few quick shots.

[Image: IMG_1401-Edit.jpg]
view from the bottom

[Image: IMG_1407-Edit.jpg]
midway: view upwards

[Image: IMG_1411-Edit.jpg]
midways:
view downwards

It was a tedious climb and very hot, but I haven't had so much fun in a long time!!!
(shot with travel kit: 350D + 50mm/1.4)

Greetings! Uli
Very nice pictures Uli... The last one is great ... I like very much to see the village. It looks so green too.
Very nice shots both looking up and looking down.
Goodness gracious Uli, you are definitely fitter than me.
Mind you I am 70 years and 6 days, young. Smile
Wow - what a climb. The first picture really shows off how hard the climb must have been.
thanks all, and yes it was hard, but lots of fun too! I really enjoyed it. reminded me of how we used to climb rocks in my hometown's nearby small mountains.

uli
Me too Jamaise, I haven't seen and heard these rocks before. Uli did great by climbing and by taking these photos! I wished to visit this town,
green fields and these huge rocks, they are amazing! Thank you,

with my love,
nia