DSLR Photography Forum
I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - Printable Version

+- DSLR Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Digital Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Photo Showcase (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours (/thread-13585.html)

I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - BrandyMaeD - Dec 3, 2012

In between sessions I snapped a treetop pic. I have a tree addiction btw. And I'm sure I'll get a million comments about my over editing haha.

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - Korry - Dec 5, 2012

(Dec 3, 2012, 11:54)BrandyMaeD Wrote:  In between sessions I snapped a treetop pic. I have a tree addiction btw. And I'm sure I'll get a million comments about my over editing haha.

Trees, huh? I have, well, let's say, quite few of those Big Grin

Love the second one Smile

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - Barbara G. - Dec 5, 2012

I actually like both of them. They give the viewer a different sense when looking at each one! Thanks for sharing!

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - alessya - Dec 8, 2012

I looooove the first one, the crisp white against the blue sky is really stunning! the second one seems a bit overdone, I would lose the frame or vignetting because it's a bit distracting...

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - NT73 - Dec 8, 2012

I like the effect of the first one. Very christmassy or seasonal, and the leaves looking like silver.

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - photokev - Dec 8, 2012

Hmmmm, I like the first one best, they're both busy shots but the first one pulls it off nicely, I think it's the blue of the sky serving as a base for the monochromatic foliage...

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - kNox - Dec 10, 2012

I'm going to go with the first one, it's more... lifelike, I think. Smile

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - Photopro - Dec 10, 2012

Oh! Those are both beautiful in such different ways! Thanks for posting a TREE thread, I am soooooo addicted to shooting trees. They are full of beauty and feel so sacred. I don't get to experience them in all four seasons here in Florida but I have plenty of fun with them as a personal photographic project. Please post more of your tree pictures! I would love to see them!
Lori

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - BrandyMaeD - Dec 12, 2012

(Dec 10, 2012, 06:56)Photopro Wrote:  Oh! Those are both beautiful in such different ways! Thanks for posting a TREE thread, I am soooooo addicted to shooting trees. They are full of beauty and feel so sacred. I don't get to experience them in all four seasons here in Florida but I have plenty of fun with them as a personal photographic project. Please post more of your tree pictures! I would love to see them!
Lori

YAYYYYY!!!! Another tree addict! Are you on Flickr? I'm in a group just for tree lovers lol.

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - BrandyMaeD - Dec 12, 2012

Thank you ALL for the comments! I really enjoy reading what you all think and your suggestions. Smile

RE: I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours - Photopro - Dec 12, 2012

YAYYYYY!!!! Another tree addict! Are you on Flickr? I'm in a group just for tree lovers lol.
[/quote]

I am not in that group but have looked through the work often - I love it - maybe once I find my photo CD's I will post all the tree pics on there. I moved not that long ago and most of my work is in boxes in storage. I do have some of my phone cam stuff on this computer and will try to find some to post here and there!!