DSLR Photography Forum
How about another challenge? - Printable Version

+- DSLR Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Digital Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Photo Assignments, Challenges and Competitions (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: How about another challenge? (/thread-13803.html)

How about another challenge? - alessya - Mar 14, 2013

I see there hasn't been a challenge here from september (the winners of that one haven't been anounced by now) and I just wanted to say I miss a good challenge and I believe it would make things around here a bit more fun. I don't really know how it goes, but I'm just asking you guys, aren't you eager to participate in something like this? Smile

P.S. Sorry for the ramble!

RE: How about another challenge? - Korry - Mar 14, 2013

Yes! It would be great if we could have a challenge again Smile

(hopefully, I will not miss this one)

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Mar 15, 2013

Hello,

We do have some things in the works - so please be patient...Glad to hear you are interested, too!

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Mar 15, 2013

Hello,

The announcement of the last challange, I am not sure of. It was when the admin was in transition between the new and the old...so I do not have info on this part. Sorry...

...but looking forward to having some fun coming up!

RE: How about another challenge? - vlad - Mar 16, 2013

Yeah, who won the last challenge? Smile

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Mar 17, 2013

(Mar 16, 2013, 04:19)vlad Wrote:  Yeah, who won the last challenge? Smile

Unfortuneately, that info was not passed onto me from the old admin. So, I am not really sure who did.

RE: How about another challenge? - calvin - Jun 6, 2013

Still waiting!

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Jun 6, 2013

Calvin - we were not given info on the contest winner when the change in administration was made. I am sure they contacted the winner.

I will check on the contests/challenges....thank you!

RE: How about another challenge? - PhotoPlay - Jun 6, 2013

Yeah. I would love to participate on this one. This would be thrilling and worth the wait. Smile

RE: How about another challenge? - vlad - Jun 9, 2013

(Jun 6, 2013, 07:43)Barbara G. Wrote:  Calvin - we were not given info on the contest winner when the change in administration was made. I am sure they contacted the winner.

I will check on the contests/challenges....thank you!

I'm not that sure that they did, could you check please? I'm also curious if I lost, or won. For the sake of the game Smile

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Jun 10, 2013

I will send an email to shuttertalk, but cannot guarantee when he will email since he has not been on much since the change in administration. Thank you.

RE: How about another challenge? - kNox - Jun 17, 2013

We could always create a separate thread and an "internal" contest to our liking, couldn't we? Smile

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Jun 17, 2013

(Jun 17, 2013, 02:20)kNox Wrote:  We could always create a separate thread and an "internal" contest to our liking, couldn't we? Smile

You are more than welcome to create your own family friendly challenges. I just got the go ahead with the project. I am also open for any ideas on what you all would like to do for the challenges. And many of you are better at making comments and critiques for photos than I am. Tongue

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Jun 17, 2013

Right now, the challenges/contests will be for bragging rights until we get some other things lined up on down the road.

RE: How about another challenge? - kNox - Jun 17, 2013

Good enough Smile Should we expect an "official" challenge thread soon?

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Jun 18, 2013

Yes..if I don't post anything this week then I will post something the first couple of weeks of July. This will allow me to get through my daughter's heart procedure next week and get her back home resting. Thank you!

RE: How about another challenge? - kNox - Jun 18, 2013

Oh my, I wish you all the best and I hope she makes a very speedy recovery! Smile

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Jun 18, 2013

Thanks kNox - she is pretty tough having two older brothers and she has been through multiple heart surgeries as well as procedures. Appreciate your patience! We will get there in time! :0)

RE: How about another challenge? - vlad - Jun 19, 2013

I also wish your daughter all the best. Family first, everything else can wait. And don't worry, we won't break anything will you'll be away Smile

RE: How about another challenge? - Barbara G. - Jun 20, 2013

I will have my laptop with me and of course my cell phone with internet to at least check in on everyone at least for a few minutes here and there. :0)