DSLR Photography Forum
Golden Bubbles. - Printable Version

+- DSLR Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Digital Photography Forum (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Photo Showcase (https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Golden Bubbles. (/thread-7047.html)

Golden Bubbles. - Irma - Mar 11, 2007

We received from our neighbours a bottle of sparkling wine in New Years eve.... Smile We drank it I think few day later, I really don't remember.... The thing is that I had the glass under the lamp in my desk and I saw lots of pictures... Big Grin

Here are some I got!!

[Image: IMG_1128-01.jpg]

I like a lot this wine with a plumb, it tastes very delicious....

[Image: IMG_1153-Edit.jpg]

Do you find them interesting? I would love to make a whole series.

Thanks so much for your comments Smile

Golden Bubbles. - XeoX - Mar 11, 2007

Wow, great ones! I'm not even sure which one I like more, because I'm a great fan of minimalism - so I'm very fond of the first shot. On the other hand, the second one has more contrast and is more beautiful than the first one. The first shot is like very interesting and it makes me think 'how on earth!?'. Maybe the first one could use a little more contrast. If you have the time you can try to add some contrast to the 1st shot - I'd like to see the result.

I'd do it myself, but my time at the computer is limited at the moment.

Golden Bubbles. - Irma - Mar 11, 2007

Thanks XeoX for your comment... I will check the contrasts in the first one... and see how it looks... Smile

They are not meant to be series, I see them both with very differnt colors and light...

Golden Bubbles. - NT73 - Mar 11, 2007

Very talented Irma and an eye for the unusual.
I think I will ask for your autograph now, before you really become famous. Smile

Golden Bubbles. - Pat - Mar 11, 2007

Great images Irma, I like the two of them Smile

Golden Bubbles. - Banded Drake - Mar 11, 2007

i really like these . you have a great eye for things that i would never even think of .

......... Shawn

Golden Bubbles. - smarti77 - Mar 12, 2007

These are great. I see lots of potential for an interesting series. I like the simplicity of the first shot but prefer the second because of the contrast and tones. Make sure to post some more...
Shane

Golden Bubbles. - shuttertalk - Mar 12, 2007

These are great Irma, very imaginative thinking. #2 is my favourite. Smile

Golden Bubbles. - Irma - Mar 12, 2007

Thanks all for your comments and motivation... Smile

There will be a whole series with this theme I think, I received a bottle of this wine on my birthday, so this time I will care for light, composition and background.... Wink no romatic night... Rolleyes

Golden Bubbles. - EnglishBob - Mar 12, 2007

Great pictures Irma, I prefer #1.

Don't let photography spoil your enjoyment of the wine!

Golden Bubbles. - navis01 - Mar 12, 2007

Very interesting as always Irma. I have tried similar in the past but the drinking of it always seemed more fun. Must be my greedy side!

Golden Bubbles. - Toad - Mar 12, 2007

#1 is wonderful. Not sure what I am seeing there, but I really like it.

Golden Bubbles. - Irma - Mar 12, 2007

Thanks for your comments... Smile

I was thinking to buy another bottle (but much much cheaper) just to take the pictures because this one is really delicious, and it is true that you can't enjoy both things at the same time...

Golden Bubbles. - Janika - Mar 12, 2007

God job Irma, I love the second image for the colors n light... Wink