Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

trip to oregon

one of the recent images from latest trip to Florence Oregon,any critique welcome

Attached Files Image(s)

This is quite nice, Melvin! Nice deep and rich colors, and with graphic foreground. The contrast is also nice. Good one.

I love the horizontal lines in the top portion of the photograph. Can you tell us more about the location? Thanks for sharing!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Feb 27, 2013, 11:07)Barbara G. Wrote:  I love the horizontal lines in the top portion of the photograph. Can you tell us more about the location? Thanks for sharing!

noproblem, its the south jetty, just south of Florence Oregon, very nice scenery there, and very easy to get to, i shot this just off the road, just before the skies opened up, and started raining really heavy.

I feel your image is so rich with details and atmosphere, it looks like a movie still to me - it has it's own narrative! Smile

I like your rendering of the sky and the texture of the grasses. Does you horizon look a little tilted to you?

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

(Mar 3, 2013, 17:55)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  I like your rendering of the sky and the texture of the grasses. Does you horizon look a little tilted to you?

yes, ill need to correct that, thanks for pointing it out

(Mar 3, 2013, 17:55)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  I like your rendering of the sky and the texture of the grasses. Does you horizon look a little tilted to you?

i hope this is straighter,

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post