Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which of these street photography quotes do you identify with?

I thought this was a nice collection of thought provoking, famous street photography quotes.

http://erickimphotography.com/blog/2011/...must-know/

Which one of these grabs you the most? Which ones do you identify with and most closely resemble your philosophy of taking photos?

At this point, I think the one I identify with the most is the one by the father of modern photojournalism, the French Henri Cartier Besson:

Quote:”There is a creative fraction of a second when you are taking a picture. Your eye must see a composition or an expression that life itself offers you, and you must know with intuition when to click the camera. That is the moment the photographer is creative. Oop! The Moment! Once you miss it, it is gone forever.”- Henri Cartier-Bresson
For me, with young kids that are growing up so quickly, it's important to record and capture the memories. It's especially nice when you capture the twinkle in the eye, or a mischievous grin or just an expression of joy in the moment.

What about you?

Messages In This Thread
Which of these street photography quotes do you identify with? - by shuttertalk - Nov 9, 2011, 04:28

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post