Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm off on my big trip!! See you in four weeks!

Hey everyone,

I really do apologise for being so quiet over the past week - I have been frantically trying to wrap things up at work, and also do all the last minute preparations for my trip.

Yes, my trip to Europe / Asia! My wife and I actually fly out tomorrow - the first stop being London, with a brief stopover in Singapore. From London, we will depart on a 15 day bus tour of western Europe (London, Amsterdam, Rhine Valley, Heidelberg, Munich, Innsbruck, Venice, Rome, Siena, Florence, Pisa, Lucerne, Paris and Dover). After that, it's 5 days in Malaysia, then 5 more days in Philippines to unwind and shop till we drop! Big Grin

We've got all our luggage packed, and more importantly, all my camera gear is ready to go. I'll be taking lots of photos, and will definitely look forward to sharing photos and stories when I get back!

I'm seriously going to have Shuttertalk withdrawal symptoms while I'm overseas, but I'll try to pop into an internet cafe whenever I can, just to see how things are going.

Anyway, I hope you all take care, and have lots fun, and we'll catch up in a few weeks (back in Melbourne on May 20 to be exact)!

Jules

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Jun 9, 2010, 19:19