Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

There is a problem!!!!

I made some comments today but I can't see them on the topic... but it is seen on the front page... I don't know why and also the pages don't open easily I wait long... ı hope it is not a serious problem, Thank you,

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

(Mar 15, 2012, 08:51)nia Wrote:  I made some comments today but I can't see them on the topic... but it is seen on the front page... I don't know why and also the pages don't open easily I wait long... ı hope it is not a serious problem, Thank you,

with my love,
nia

Hi Nia, thanks for bringing it to my attention - did you mean that you posted comments on an article from the front page? Or do you mean that you posted in the forums and you can't see the posts?

If its in the forums, try reloading the page - perhaps you are seeing a cached version...

I'm not aware of any outages to the site, but if its still slow please let me know.

(Mar 15, 2012, 16:39)shuttertalk Wrote:  
(Mar 15, 2012, 08:51)nia Wrote:  I made some comments today but I can't see them on the topic... but it is seen on the front page... I don't know why and also the pages don't open easily I wait long... ı hope it is not a serious problem, Thank you,

with my love,
nia

Hi Nia, thanks for bringing it to my attention - did you mean that you posted comments on an article from the front page? Or do you mean that you posted in the forums and you can't see the posts?

If its in the forums, try reloading the page - perhaps you are seeing a cached version...

I'm not aware of any outages to the site, but if its still slow please let me know.

I didn't see my comments on the forum I mean on the related post... But it was seen that nia's last post on the front page... But later when I visited they were there... I don't know what happened. Thank you dear Julian, have a nice day and weekend, with my love, nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cuilin
Jul 14, 2015, 05:22
Last Post by NT73
Mar 16, 2012, 08:42