Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

posting problem

Hi guys,

Nia has asked me if I can find out why she gets this message when trying to post.

(Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.)

She wonders if she has done something wrong.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Tell her to log-out, delete any Shuttertalk cookies (might be corrupted) then log-in again.

Hey, interesting - is she still having the problems or was it just over a short period? Could have been a temporary glitch on the web host...

The 403 error is not specific to her account or privileges - it's more a generic error message with the web host, so it won't be something that she has done.

Try Keith's advice, and if you're still having problems nia, could you please drop me an email at admin @ shuttertalk.com to let me know?

Thanks!

Thanks gentlemen. Will inform nia through the other board.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

shuttertalk Wrote:Hey, interesting - is she still having the problems or was it just over a short period? Could have been a temporary glitch on the web host...

The 403 error is not specific to her account or privileges - it's more a generic error message with the web host, so it won't be something that she has done.

Try Keith's advice, and if you're still having problems nia, could you please drop me an email at admin @ shuttertalk.com to let me know?

Thanks!
Thank you dear NT and thank you Keith Alan, and thank you dear Admin!
I don't know what happened but I am here today this morning.

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Great - let me know if it happens again. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jocko
Sep 9, 2016, 11:15
Last Post by cuilin
Jul 14, 2015, 05:22