Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

abstract floral

I took this pictures last year with the idea of working something abstract with them... thinking what was the most representative I found on them... From tulips I like a lot their curves... I also found interesting some details of their petals....

I took a bigger series I will post in the showcase some more, but I thought of posting these two here are they were taken with a special intention...

Here is my attempt to abstract floral.

[Image: 85_IMG_0607-Edit.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0618-Edit.jpg]

Thanks so much for your comments... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

This was an interesting work dear Irma, you caught an interesting edges, as you said these are abstract floral touches, your creative mind always fascinates me. Thank you,

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Thanks nia... you are very kind... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Hi, Irma!

Beautifut soft, subtle colours in these photos.

I especially like image #1. The colours, composition and the tones are very attractive. The white in the petal contrasts nicely with the background.

The colours and tones in image #2 are also good, but I feel that their contrast with the stark white background in the upper right is a bit jarring.

Regards.....Dennis

Hi Irma:

#2 has a lovely softness to it that I like very much. I also find it a very sexy shot - although I can't really define why.

I am very pleased that you found something interesting on them... In some way I see them very sensual too... but at the same time they were so simple that I thought, it was just me and my idea...

Dennis, Toad, Thanks so much for your comments... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Zig
Dec 12, 2010, 02:48
Last Post by Petographer
Nov 23, 2005, 07:34
Last Post by byrt_001
Nov 6, 2005, 06:00