Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One resting cat.

Vignetting is wire netting. I was just far enough away, to not get my fingers bitten. Big Grin

[Image: P1030364.JPG]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

When I read the title of your post I imagine a cat sleeping in a window sill... it was a big surprise to see your picture... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

reminds me of the song "Hard day's night"

Please see my photos at http://mullerpavel.smugmug.com (fewer, better image quality, not updated lately)
or at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pavel_photophile2008/ (all photos)

Irma Wrote:When I read the title of your post I imagine a cat sleeping in a window sill... it was a big surprise to see your picture... Smile
Thanks Irma. Surprise! well it is a big cat sleeping on a big window sill. Wink

I think, most of the animals in this wildlife park are rescued from other 'poorer countries' zoos etc., so it is nice to see them having a bit of room, rather than a cage.

I put 'poorer countries', but having visited the zoo on Fuerteventura, on a number of occasions over 15 or so years I am very pleased to say the facilities there (for the animals) have improved greatly and annually.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Pavel Wrote:reminds me of the song "Hard day's night"
They don't write 'em like they used to eh?
I remember listening to 'Love me do' on Radio Luxembourg and thinking 'this is so different it could go a long way.'

The Lion looks like me. Clapped out.Big Grin

And it's the panny again.

Lumix LX5.

Oh, this is so beautiful CAT Smile how I wished to own one of them!!!! But I have a bigger one than this at my home Smile

Well captured, thank you dear NT,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Thank you Nia. You have been a busy girl haven't you. Wink

Lumix LX5.

NT73 Wrote:Thank you Nia. You have been a busy girl haven't you. Wink
You are welcome dear NT Smile .... yes I was busy because of my sickness! And some worried days but I am fine now.

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

nia Wrote:
NT73 Wrote:Thank you Nia. You have been a busy girl haven't you. Wink
You are welcome dear NT Smile .... yes I was busy because of my sickness! And some worried days but I am fine now.

Thank you,
with my love,
nia
I meant since your sickness. Wink

Lumix LX5.

Definitely asleep. Probably after a heavy meal.
It is in a wildlife park. A sort of zoo, with large enclosed spaces rather than cages.

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jul 14, 2010, 16:00
Last Post by nia
Jul 2, 2009, 19:44