Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old Mill

I have no idea what it is (used for), but I was in a bird hide panning around after a hawk, and this came into view.
Being far easier to shoot than the hawk (no gun), here it is.
A bit of levelling and blue cast removal, (Rainy day) .
[Image: mill.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

This has a really nice atmospheric feel. Well done.

I like the place a lot, NT. I can imagine the same picture in Autumn with orange and yellow colors to contrast with the house... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Toad Wrote:This has a really nice atmospheric feel. Well done.
Thanks Toad.
A strange day there. Wild deer wandering around with herons. :/

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Irma Wrote:I like the place a lot, NT. I can imagine the same picture in Autumn with orange and yellow colors to contrast with the house... Wink
Thanks Irma. Maybe, but it is near the west coast where the atlantic depressions hit us. :|

Lumix LX5.

Where is this taken, NT?

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Zig ... RSPB Leighton Moss Nature Reserve
Nr Carnforth/Silverdale/above Morecambe.

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Apr 23, 2008, 20:51
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Feb 25, 2008, 22:33