Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More Fogo Island Butterflies

My bad spine, along with this summer's extreme heat/humidity, is still keeping me from getting out and about with my cameras, so the best I am able to do lately is to photograph some butterflies that come to the flower pots on our deck. I miss hiking the many scenic trails of Fogo Island, and my daughter and I had also hoped to be out on the water by now to see the puffins, whales and dolphins, but until my health improves it just isn't in the cards. But, I have been able to get a few nice shots of birds through my window, and well... I kind of like the butterfly captures!

Here are three more taken in the past few days. I used my Sony Alpha with the old Minolta 100-200mm f/4.5 lens, handheld.

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

[Image: DSC03227a700pix.jpg]

[Image: DSC03233a700pix.jpg]

[Image: DSC03234a700pix.jpg]

these are lovely.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Really nice work!!

Yes, I agree with my dear friends, these are all so nice and lovely Smile and yes, they were also so nice touches for me, especially when I was living such a hard days! Thank you dear Glen, you are so nice,

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Nia, I cannot express just how happy I am to see you back posting again. I hope you are feeling much better. We all missed you very much. I hope the butterflies make you as happy as they make me!
Glen

camperbc Wrote:Nia, I cannot express just how happy I am to see you back posting again. I hope you are feeling much better. We all missed you very much. I hope the butterflies make you as happy as they make me!
Glen
For me too dear Glen, it is so nice to be here again and to hear you all Smile Actually you are all in my humble life... There is always something that reminds me you all, your photographs, etc. I really miss you and Shuttertalk friends. Million thanks once again how beautiful your message and butterfly photographs, made me happy too Smile

I just try to take rest much more in a day than before, I'll listen to my doctor and my handsome men in my life, my son and my husband Smile

"Fogo Island" like a dream for me... and I love so much but be sure, this love because of your beautiful photographs... You made them all these beautiful images, thank you once again,

Greetings to Fogo Island
from Istanbul,
Blessing and Happiness for you and for your family,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post