3)
[Image: IMG_8929c2.jpg]

(to be continued)
thanks and love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Dancing by the wind...

I played on original photographs (but taking their negatives) with their colours, contrast,

4)
[Image: IMG_8952c.jpg]

5)
[Image: IMG_8952a.jpg]

6)
[Image: IMG_8953c.jpg]

7)
[Image: IMG_8953a.jpg]

8)
[Image: IMG_8955b.jpg]

9)
[Image: IMG_8955a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Nice to see you expanding on this technique. The B&W conversion of the feather maybe works best because the feather is more obvious without losing its essential character.

I think all of the solarized versions in group 2 (mauve backgrounds) work wonderfully. If I had to pick a favorite - likely #3 - but all of them show great composition and the subject matter really suits this style. Well done!

Toad Wrote:Nice to see you expanding on this technique. The B&W conversion of the feather maybe works best because the feather is more obvious without losing its essential character.

I think all of the solarized versions in group 2 (mauve backgrounds) work wonderfully. If I had to pick a favorite - likely #3 - but all of them show great composition and the subject matter really suits this style. Well done!
Yes, dear Robert, I agree about the feather... But the results make me excited always, I am trying to do somethings... Thank you so much, means a lot for me to hear your thoughts, always Smile

Have a nice and enjoyable weekend,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 23, 2011, 11:42