Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

September Touches...

These are taken last week and it was so nice to watch the stork flights... My city is on their emigration way... There is a bird Lake here in Marmara region and they spend all summer days in here... So, when we see them in the sky, we say it is the first touches of the autumnSmile

You know I think, my camera, Canon 500D and lens for these photos was Sigma 70-300mm... and I took all these photograph in the car, while the car was going!!!! yes, I can hold the camera better now, Smile

1)
[Image: IMG_8499a.jpg]

2)
[Image: IMG_8233a.jpg]

3)
[Image: IMG_8233a2.jpg]

4)
[Image: IMG_8242a.jpg]

5)
[Image: IMG_8757a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I love to see flocks in flight like in #2 and #3. Its awe inspiring.

In Vancouver, the crows fly over by the thousands just around sunset as they head to their common roost. It looks just like this - but to see it with large birds like storks must even be more incredible.

Toad Wrote:I love to see flocks in flight like in #2 and #3. Its awe inspiring.

In Vancouver, the crows fly over by the thousands just around sunset as they head to their common roost. It looks just like this - but to see it with large birds like storks must even be more incredible.
Thank you dear Robert, I am glad you liked them, I wished to take a better one, These are cropped and I made zoom no.3)... But yes, with my camera, I loved and I love bird flights... This is so exciting and so enjoyable. But I can't find times always to go out, but I try to make myself busy and happy indoors, You are so nice, that you shared with me as always. Once again Good Luck for this week,

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Toad Wrote:I love to see flocks in flight like in #2 and #3. Its awe inspiring.

Thank you dear Robert, I am glad you liked them, I wished to take a better one, These are cropped and I made zoom no.3)... But yes, with my camera, I loved and I love bird flights... This is so exciting and so enjoyable. But I can't find times always to go out, but I try to make myself busy and happy indoors, You are so nice, that you shared with me as always. Once again Good Luck for this week,

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Nice work, Nia.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Thank you dear Don, I am glad you find them like that Smile I was going to delete all of them a few days ago...

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Sep 28, 2015, 11:32
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Sep 19, 2014, 11:44