Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gural Sapanca Hotel

"Gural Sapanca Hotel..." where the concert was, last Saturday. The view fascinated me, from all the windows to watch the view of the new touches of spring and also the lake was so nice, especially for meSmile to be far from the city was so nice, I missed to be there! We had our lunch there too, in the garden, there was a wonderful weather.

1) The entrance of the Hotel, actually the owner of the hotel, also has a tile and porcelain company that is very famous, and in his hotel you can see all his company's products. So you can understand why I loved this hotel so much Smile

[Image: IMG_5758a2.jpg]

2)
[Image: IMG_5193a2.jpg]

3)
[Image: IMG_5215a2.jpg]

4)
[Image: IMG_5216a2.jpg]

5)
[Image: IMG_5217a2.jpg]

6)
[Image: IMG_5710a2.jpg]

7)
[Image: IMG_5715a2.jpg]

8)
[Image: IMG_5220a2.jpg]

9)
[Image: IMG_5765a2.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

It looks like a beautiful place nia. I like the red furniture... Smile

#6 delivers the warm feeling of the room.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Looks like a commercial shoot for a business audience.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

I like the view through the doorway in #4 and the sweep of #5.

Don Schaeffer Wrote:Looks like a commercial shoot for a business audience.
My husband and his musician friends, their performance was held on last weekend at this hotel, in its concert saloon, so I took photographs, this was my hobby... you know this dear Don,

Thank you Don, dear Irma and dear Toad,

Have a nice weekend,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Looks like a really nice place. #2, #4 and #5 are my favourite - they look like they belong in a brochure or something. Big Grin

Thank you for you all, I think I can understand what you mean dear Julian and Don, I haven't thought of this before, thank you,

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Broock Wrote:Hi nia,
I like the pictures especially the interior. Thanks for sharing.
Is your husband a musician?
You are welcome Broock Smile Nice to meet you!

Thank you for your nice comment, yes, my husband, he is musician too, actually he is electronic designer and has a little compnay,
they produce circuit boards. In his spare times he was interesting with music and he plays drums, but especially African djembes. This
year, he is so busy with his job and he can't find time. But before the end of 2010, my son started to accompany with his bass guitar Smile It was going so nicely, but my son he is busy too, music waits for them now Smile makes me sad.

Anyway, it was a nice memory for me this set, we had a wonderful time there Smile

Have a nice and enjoyable day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Oct 20, 2011, 17:51
Last Post by nia
Apr 7, 2010, 16:50