Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Tallest Building in Istanbul

[Image: IMG_5603a.jpg]

The Tallest Building in Istanbul

A few weeks ago, I took this picture (above), it is the tallest building in the city. Named "Sapphire Skyscraper of Istanbul.When I searched about this building, I found a photograph and I am impressed so much, because I wish(ed) to take a picture like this one, to see the city from the top of the tallest building.

[Image: Sapphiremanzara1.jpg]

This was taken from the top of the Sapphire and from the Europea side of Istanbul. You can see the Bosphorus and the two bridges and the other side of the city (Anatolian/Asian side, where I live).

If you want to see larger than this one, you may visit this link and click on the photograph down the page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapphire_of_Istanbul

[Image: Sapphire%20of%20Istanbul.jpg]
Sapphire of Istanbul

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I have a special invitation for the tallest building in Istanbul. My husband made me a surprise for me. But we try to catch the good weather, for this. It should be clear sky... I want to take my city's pictures from there. But I am so excited too. I haven't been before in such a tallest building before... And a little bit makes me worry too How could I look to the city from there, I am not sure. Smile

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Congratulations! This is a nice collection of shots of the city.

I am wondering why I didn't see this thread before - it says March 16, 2011, but I don't recall it.

Toad Wrote:Congratulations! This is a nice collection of shots of the city.

I am wondering why I didn't see this thread before - it says March 16, 2011, but I don't recall it.
Thank you dear Robert, I hope and wish to take pictures from there like that Smile

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Ooops. Sorry - didn't read it properly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Feb 23, 2012, 03:52
Last Post by nia
Sep 4, 2011, 05:09