[Image: IMG_2305a.jpg]

4)
[Image: IMG_2304a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Nia, these are all lovely!!! I always enjoy viewing your pictures!
Glen
FocusOnNewfoundland.com

camperbc Wrote:Nia, these are all lovely!!! I always enjoy viewing your pictures!
Glen
FocusOnNewfoundland.com
Thank you dear Glen, you know, it is always so nice to hear you Smile I hope and wish you to have a nice and enjoyable days, especially during this time it should be the most beautiful days of Spring and Summer...And I always miss your beautiful photographs too Smile

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

I like the third and the fourth one. Could make a nice tryptitch with another added.

My excuse for not commenting too much lately:-
I go for xray on tuesday for my flu, which is making me rather lethargic having had it since xmas. Antibiotics and medicine and various tablets. Thats what old age does for you. Tongue

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:I like the third and the fourth one. Could make a nice tryptitch with another added.

My excuse for not commenting too much lately:-
I go for xray on tuesday for my flu, which is making me rather lethargic having had it since xmas. Antibiotics and medicine and various tablets. Thats what old age does for you. Tongue
I am so sad to hear this dear NT, I hope and wish you are better now, take care dear NT! Yesterday you were in my mind when I saw kite festival for the children (yesterday was a national day (23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day). I took some pictures of the kites but not very well, and the wind was so strong, they were all falling down Smile

http://www.turkishnews.com/DiscoverTurke...e/april23/

Thank you for your comment, I was really wondering why you were in silence. But as I said above, I am sad for this, please take care yourself, and get well soon.

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jim F
Mar 12, 2014, 02:16
Last Post by finn
Oct 21, 2013, 12:20
Last Post by nia
Feb 10, 2011, 06:55