Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taking Bath...

I was in the park yesterday, (Göztepe ParkıWink and it was so enjoyable to watch them. One waits for taking bath; and then other one takes a bath in this little marble pool! I hope you get enjoy with these photographs Smile

1)
[Image: IMG_3317a.jpg]

2)
[Image: IMG_3337a.jpg]

3)
[Image: IMG_3380a.jpg]

4)
[Image: IMG_3389a.jpg]

5)
[Image: IMG_3391a.jpg]

6)
[Image: IMG_3401a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Great series, nia. I have tried a few times to catch crows bathing like this because it is a fascinating thing to see - but have never succeeded as well as this.. Well done!

Toad Wrote:Great series, nia. I have tried a few times to catch crows bathing like this because it is a fascinating thing to see - but have never succeeded as well as this.. Well done!
Thank you dear Robert, it was so enjoyable to watch them, but I am sure if you were here in this park yesterday with me, your photographs would be amazing! I was just lucky to find them there, and unbelievable, one of them was waiting for taking bath while the other was taking bath Smile Never stayed empty this little pool. Maybe today, if I go there again I wouldn't find them Smile But I will go again, for snails...

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by TimmyNordel
Jan 19, 2018, 03:41
Last Post by EdMak
Aug 25, 2014, 15:13