[Image: IMG_9248a.jpg]

3)

[Image: IMG_9211a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I always enjoy your photos of Istanbul - it is high on my list of places that I want to visit soon.

Toad Wrote:I always enjoy your photos of Istanbul - it is high on my list of places that I want to visit soon.
I am sure you enjoy to be here dear Robert. I have been living in this city from 60s years... Of course so much changed in time, but even all these years, I mean by being an old citizen, this magical city always amazes me! So, for a professional photographers, like you, should be
so inspirational! You are welcome any time to my city dear Robert,

Today what I learned or experienced; usually I don't like all these tallest buildings... But today, something hit me suddenly! The weather was so clear, under the blue sky all these tallest buildings were carrying the reflection of the blue sky and white clouds... It was amazing! Wherever I turn to look, blue colour hit me all day long. It was like a magic. I wanted to capture most of them, you may find in my blog more of them,

http://photographyofnia.wordpress.com/

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

By the way, did I tell you before, I don't remember now, if I did, please sorry for repetition!

I am invited to be at the terrace of the tallest building in Istanbul. The terrace but not open, closed by glass... and you can watch the city, and also the Bosphorus like a river, the Black Sea, the Marmara Sea... how exciting for me. My husband's surprise for me! He knows how much I dreamed this. So, we try to find the exact day for us, the weather should be clear and I am thinking to go there, just before sunset time! Otherwise it would be nice to go while the sun is rising... But it is too early for us, especially from my side to other side... Anyway, I just wanted to share with you. Yes, I will take my tripod with me too!

Thanks and Love,
(why thanks, first, you keep reading me, you visit my topic and secondly, for you all, my beautiful photographers who are always so inspirational and keep alive my love of photography)
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Feb 23, 2012, 03:52
Last Post by nia
Sep 4, 2011, 05:09
Last Post by Toad
Jun 12, 2011, 08:49