Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Axes

- as Shaun would say.
Seen in a shop window in York, all are miniature (like 150mm )

[Image: P1020224.JPG]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I looked at the picture before reading the text and I didn't notice! Very talented, I know you said 150mm but so you have any other photographs which show the scale?

I might have more somewhere, but I don't think there was anything in the window to give any idea of the scale. Other than at a guess 30-50 mm across the body.
There were little basses too. Smile

If I had been a lot younger I would have bought a couple, but I have a house full of useless ornaments. Dodgy

You collect these things and keep them as memento's (Of what? I forget. ) Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

(Feb 28, 2012, 10:26)NT73 Wrote:  If I had been a lot younger I would have bought a couple, but I have a house full of useless ornaments. Dodgy

You're getting wise in your old age Big Grin

(Mar 1, 2012, 07:58)admiralsfan Wrote:  You're getting wise in your old age Big Grin

Comes with the territory, also wrinkles, hairloss and rheumatism.. Huh

Only other shot of guitars, and it doesn't give any scale sorry, is this one .
Just a quick grabshot in the rain as I was passing.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lumix LX5.

They'll do - very good. A lot of detail in those little guitars, fantastic little items.