Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tara getting ready to go out

Hey guys,

I haven't posted for a while, but here are a few snapshots I like from a recent trip to Tasmania with a Panasonic GX-1 body with the ubiquitious 20mm pancake and my new Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8 prime.

[Image: i-TFxvVSs-L.jpg]

[Image: i-B9MzSWw-L.jpg]

[Image: i-xPs2LwR-L.jpg]

My shutter speeds were a little loose on a couple of these shots, but I kind of like the informality and movement that creates. They were simply snapshots of daily life, so I wasn't in serious-photographer-mode.

My experience of the Oly M.Zuiko 45mm prime supports the mountain of praise that's been heaped on this lens. It is gorgeous. And for the price you can buy it for, it's a crime for any self-respecting M43 shooter not to have one.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Fantastic Adrian, nice "action" shots. The 45mm looks really nice and sharp...

Thanks Jules.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Worth every penny. Tara I mean, not the lens. Dodgy Big Grin

Is that rain outside?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Wonderful shots. She seems so relaxed and at ease… which, oddly, is not an automatic thing even when someone's really used to having a photographer around.

And the 45/1.8 is one of those lenses that has never had a bad thing said about it. I'm glad to see that it's continuing that trend.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Petographer
Dec 14, 2006, 10:02