Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Would love to hear your thoughts on it

[Image: peisaj-cu-dacie.jpg]

WOW! I think this is a GREAT shot. It's visually interesting! I love how the white lines and arrows draw your eye in to the wall. There is a nice pop of red added by the doors. I love the metal and how it adds texture. I think it's simple, it's clean, and I really like it. GOOD JOB!

Haha, glad to notice a fellow Romanian around here. I think it's a great shot, it seems very relaxing to me mainly because it's nearly impossible to find so many free parking spots! So cool, congrats!

Haha! That's a driver's perspective!
Thank you both for the comments.
This was shot on a sunday. The car left shortly after the shotSmile

I think this could fit to a collection or an exhibition about urban spaces. It has an oldish feel to it, maybe because of the car. I think there are some distracting elements and it could be even simpler.

Yes, it could be simpler. I could clone some of the extras. It is an option. And thanks for the tip on the collection.

It's a great shot, I like how all the vectors and the lines in the image combine giving a still moment an unique sense of dinamic. The red accents are exactly the right amount and the overcast sky compliments everything nicely, although I feel the grey building in the background distracts a bit, but that's only my take on it Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post