Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Have you tried saatchionline?
Star 

I guess most of you are familiar with the words Saatchi Gallery. But did you know they have an online platform for showcasing and selling artwork? It's http://www.saatchionline.com/:exclamation: It's a great place to find inspiration and get in touch with other artists and I recommend you give it a click Big Grin

Cool resource, but as it's the case with everything of its type: do photos actually sell? I'm not looking to make a fortune overnight here, but I wonder if these sites are profitable for amateurs like me.

(Oct 15, 2012, 00:59)kNox Wrote:  Cool resource, but as it's the case with everything of its type: do photos actually sell?

I don't actually now, I guess you have to find out for yourself. I believe everything is influenced by the quality of your work and I've seen some images of artists I've known from the internet be featured on there and selling. Just give it a try, I believe it's one of the few sites that offers amateurs the possibility to sell their work at a fine art level.
It's a long discussion, but I've tried selling on other sites and they would charge so much for each print, that in the end they earned more than you did for your piece. What I'm trying to say is that saatchionline seems to fit me the most, that's why I shared it with you guys Smile

Thank you, I'm definitely going to give it a try!