Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Family Session

This was my first time to shoot for a family of six, and I found it HARD! I could not get everyone's eyes open for a pic lol. They aren't that bad, but I think I could have done better. We were also fighting high wind and rain....

I like the colors very much, and the composition as well. They're all good enough to frame, congratulations! Smile

They're pretty cool for family photos.
Next time you're taking pictures of a group you can try the following trick. Ask everyone to close their eyes, count to three, make them open their eyes at the same time and take the picture. This way everyones eyes will be open and they won't frown because of the light.

I really enjoyed looking at these photos. Colors are gorgeous, pictures are full of emotions and deepness, and even the rainy weather fits perfectly into the scenes.

I believe it was hard to work with so many people and bad weather at the same time, but you did awesome job Smile

That is a GREAT tip! I'll try that next time!

Thank you all for the nice comments! I was alittle nervous I'd get a TON of suggestions but instead I got soem great tip and kind words. THANK YOU!

The one of the mom and 2 girls is my favorite, it's full of life and totally natural. You could probably sell it to a stock photo agency...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tony Britton
Jun 14, 2016, 06:12
Last Post by EnglishBob
Jun 13, 2016, 08:25
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
May 29, 2016, 20:13