Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New photo from POrtugal

Hi friends, here it goes a new photo at Cabo Espichel near a small fishing village in POrtugal, Sesimbra, with great fish and perfect to paddling...

This picture was taken with a Nikkon D70 ( I am collectint some coins to buy a modern one).

Please comment what you think anout the picture

Regards

Francisco

Attached Files Image(s)

Two things stand out for me. The sky and sea look more turquoise than blue, which may be the true colour.
Just looks odd.
The other thing is the amount of sensor dust.
Other than that it's a pretty shot.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

(Oct 27, 2012, 19:04)NT73 Wrote:  Two things stand out for me. The sky and sea look more turquoise than blue, which may be the true colour.
Just looks odd.
The other thing is the amount of sensor dust.
Other than that it's a pretty shot.

You are absolutely right, I have sent the camera to Nikkon tec assistance to clean up.

The colors are a bit much saturated, I have did it to a wallpaper and forgot that I have the original pic....

I like the colors and the composition. The dust speckles don't bother me. Keep up the pretty work!

I like the composition and coloring, but the dust throws me off. If it hadn't been for it, the photo would've been much better! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MarkLant
Dec 11, 2017, 14:27