Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My First Newborn Session

I was soooo nervous! I had taken maternity pics for the mother and she asked if I would take some newborn pics for her. I got there and it took three hours for about 30 shots. He wasn't a happy camper and spent most of the session nursing. He is still THE CUTEST THING EVER! I think the shots I did get turned out cute.

I like the third and fourth, though I believe you can add a bit more contrast to the 3rd one and the writing in the 4th kinda ruins it for me, ever if I get it was meant to be fun and colorful because of the subject. You should try a color version for the image with text, I think it would blend better with the subject.
Keep up the good work Smile

Fantastic stuff, I love the ideas. Where did you get that tiny tie from? Big Grin

I saw on your flickr account that you posted a color variation to the 4th photo and I just wanted to say it looks great Big Grin

(Nov 4, 2012, 03:45)alessya Wrote:  I saw on your flickr account that you posted a color variation to the 4th photo and I just wanted to say it looks great Big Grin

THANK YOU!!!!

You should share it here as well, so that everyone can see it Smile

(Nov 9, 2012, 09:55)alessya Wrote:  You should share it here as well, so that everyone can see it Smile

I couldn't agree more Smile

Oh those little feet!! People who photograph kids are so brave....hats off to you!! I like the 3rd and 4th (minus the graphic) I know you said he cried alot but he almost looks to be smiling in the shot with the tie, handsome little fella! I almost want the 3rd one to have a little more contrast, like number two but they are all lovely in their own way. I am curious -the shot with the rings - was that mom and dad's idea or did you come up with that one? Clever.
Lori

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tony Britton
Jun 14, 2016, 06:12
Last Post by EnglishBob
Jun 13, 2016, 08:25
Last Post by NT73
Dec 20, 2012, 10:46