Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

long exposures

how does everyone feel about long exposure images here, ill try starting off with one

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice! Love the feel the long exposure gives to the photo! Do you have a real steady hand, or did you use a tripod for the exposure?

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Tripod is better and a remote control is also of use so you don't accidentally move the camera when you press the shutter button Smile

This shot actually has 2 of my favorite elements, motion and it's in black and whit. I feel that both approaches to a photograph can really make a huge artistic statement and really focus the attention on the subject. REALLY nice shot!

Love to see more of your work

I really like this shot. Love the movement and flow. The B&W adds drama and character.

(Dec 19, 2012, 10:45)Barbara G. Wrote:  Nice! Love the feel the long exposure gives to the photo! Do you have a real steady hand, or did you use a tripod for the exposure?
Tripod and variable nd filter, goodness at 66 the steady hand is long gone

I like this alot - you sense the power but it is also relaxing at the same time because of the long exposure. Very nice.

Great shot. Nice black and white tones, great opposition between dynamic and static. In my opinion the current representation of moving water is such powerful that it could have stood as a subject on it's own, making for an entirely different abstract composition. I look forward to your next long exposure work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Nov 1, 2017, 15:51