Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Free Photoshop CS2

For anyone who hasn't got Photoshop, Adobe are giving away CS2.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

Free as far as I can tell [/size]
The 3rd block up from the bottom is the Mac and windows version.

All right the current version is CS6 or 7 but it is a wonderful editing programme once you get used to it.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Why am I not allowed access to editing or reviewing my posts? Namely the first one in this thread. I was trying to change the text size in part of it and clicked preview post. Angry

Seems like I can now. Undecided

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Also I am getting a load of adverts between posts since the board changed hands. Is this normal?

Lumix LX5.

Well, officially, the download links are only for people that already bought the software. Smile
http://epicfail.xepher.net/2013/01/10/ad...epic-fail/

I loaded it on to my laptop last night no problem, and others I know on another forum have done likewise.
The serial number is beside the download link. Copy it and put it in when required .
Have a look at' jugga lords' post further down. Why would Adobe post a serial number otherwise.

And if they have already bought it why would they want another copy? Get it before they change their mind. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Video 

(Jan 11, 2013, 09:34)NT73 Wrote:  I loaded it on to my laptop last night no problem, and others I know on another forum have done likewise.
The serial number is beside the download link. Copy it and put it in when required .
Have a look at' jugga lords' post further down. Why would Adobe post a serial number otherwise.

And if they have already bought it why would they want another copy? Get it before they change their mind. Big Grin

as of 15 minutes ago 10:20 the download site is still up! have already downloaded PS CS2 and elements5 just now downloaded illustrator. all have reg codes that work, and you can register them with adobe, making it official. They originally were for those who already had the programs. but they must have reallied all the bad publicity if they said "opps' Yes the program doesn't have all the new bells and whistles, but on the other hand you get a fully legal and supported photoshop for what you would pay for GIMP. In other words it is a no brainier. even if you are not ready for PS, download it and keep it on your hard drive until you are ready. Just wanted to thank Adobe for being generous and kind! would rather deal with adobe then apple or Microsoft.

"I did it my way" Cool

Thanks for the share - I also downloaded a few things from the site! I did enter the serial numbers into the programs. I have yet to give them a try - but I definitely will! Thanks so much!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Even tho this is quite old version, it's still great software, especially for older computers.

Thank you very much for sharing this!

I used what was probably the first version of photoshop until I got the Mac. It would only work on pc's up to and including XP.

Lumix LX5.

I have Windows 7 and so far what I have downloaded is working. I have not tried all of them yet, but opened each one...will have to see.

You are all welcome. It came to me by a forum so share and share alike as long as it is legit. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.

Greatly appreciated NT73! Thanks again!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post