Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

free cloud storage.
Tongue 

nikon just discontinued their my picturetown web site and replased it with a cloud based service called nikon image space at nikonimagespace.com 2 gigs free cloud space unless you register a nikon camera. if you do you get 20 gigs of space even if the photos you upload are not taken with a nikon. (heaven forbid!!!) check it out. it pays to read popphoto.com on a daily basis for the latest industry news.[/size][/font]

"I did it my way" Cool

(Feb 1, 2013, 20:28)sinatraman Wrote:  nikon just discontinued their my picturetown web site and replased it with a cloud based service called nikon image space at nikonimagespace.com 2 gigs free cloud space unless you register a nikon camera. if you do you get 20 gigs of space even if the photos you upload are not taken with a nikon. (heaven forbid!!!) check it out. it pays to read popphoto.com on a daily basis for the latest industry news.[/size][/font]
I opened my account and uploaded some test photos. Everytime I wanted to view them I got an error message and the photos weren't viewable. Maybe you have to upload them one at a time.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

(Feb 1, 2013, 20:28)sinatraman Wrote:  nikon just discontinued their my picturetown web site and replased it with a cloud based service called nikon image space at nikonimagespace.com 2 gigs free cloud space unless you register a nikon camera. if you do you get 20 gigs of space even if the photos you upload are not taken with a nikon. (heaven forbid!!!) check it out. it pays to read popphoto.com on a daily basis for the latest industry news.[/size][/font]

Wow thanks for sharing.Rolleyes

Good find sinatraman. Unfortunately our country fo residence is not in the list and I can't register without it.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Oh Wow! That's great. Looks interesting. 20Gigs would be awesome to use. Thanks a lot for sharing this information!

This looks good, but I'm a lifelong Dropbox fan - I've got 111 GB of free space just for registering my Android phone/tablet and referring a couple of friends. The photos I take with my phone are automatically uploaded to the cloud and the ones from my camera I have to upload manually - but really, 111 GB is more than enough.

Here's my referral link if somebody wants to give it a shot: http://db.tt/Gq5TSkH I think it gives you a boost in storage as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bridgette1967
Oct 31, 2018, 09:08