Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In and around

Some of you told me I should share more of my images, so here they are: a photographic journal from the 3 months I studied in Manchester, UK - a year and a bit ago. I must say, my images are really intimate most of the time, so they might not appeal to everyone - that's why I don't share too often Smile

I like these strolling expeditions. The clothes line photo is neat.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

The final one is neatly layered and has some nice colors.

Thank you so much, guys! I have a lot more than just these, my photographic journal has almost 3 years worth of images Smile

That could mean - two a year. Just kidding.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I like the dried flowers shot, I'm a sucker for still life.

One of my best friends is from Manchester. Funny, when I see that word I hear him saying it, MAN chesta

Thats how we pronounce it. And our capital is Lundun, not Lahndahn. LOL.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks, photokev! I really appreciate your words!
NT73 - What I meant is that I have 50+ images, but I don't feel confident enough to share them and this is really awkward since I'm an art student!

Just post them under the critique section and well make sure to help you narrow that number Tongue

Okay, I'll start uploading tomorrow Big Grin