Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hawaii Sunset!

Use a Nikon D5000 with a Sigma 18-200mm lens. I'm an amateur photographer who would like to become a professional one!

Hawaii to Alaska, nice photos. You could charge money for your work Smile

(Apr 15, 2013, 04:38)vlad Wrote:  Hawaii to Alaska, nice photos. You could charge money for your work Smile

Good thinking. Let your camera work for you.

I think you should check your sensor. I'm seeing a black blurred spot near on the top left corner. Just curious with that spot Smile

(Apr 15, 2013, 07:19)PhotoPlay Wrote:  
(Apr 15, 2013, 04:38)vlad Wrote:  Hawaii to Alaska, nice photos. You could charge money for your work Smile

Good thinking. Let your camera work for you.

I think you should check your sensor. I'm seeing a black blurred spot near on the top left corner. Just curious with that spot Smile

HI everybody:

Is true, a black spot appears in the photo. I had been all day between the sea and the sand and a small granite had gotten into the lens. So at the time of taking the picture had not noticed but then when I saw the photos at home saw that black spot in several photos! Ahahahah rookie mistake! :-) Thanks for your comments!!!

I agree on the black spot. Make sure you clean your sensor using the automated cleaning process if your DSLR has it.
Also, it would have been nice, if you could have used some filters to avoid the sun from being exposed in this fashion. A filter would have given you the perfect round sun.
Maybe waiting to shoot this photo, when the sun was half way down over the horizon is another concept.

Just my 2 cents Smile

Cheers
Samy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MrB
Dec 21, 2014, 11:44